By Wallace Wang
The iPad is adorable. it truly is lovely. it truly is enjoyable to play with. And it is a bit mysterious.
My New™iPad is your advisor to getting extra out of your new iPad, Apple's most recent magical construction. you will the best way to do the stuff you are looking to do correct now—like surf the web, ship e-mail, take heed to song, take notes, learn ebooks, and play along with your photos.
Wallace Wang, best-selling writer of My New Mac and My New iPhone, takes you step by step in the course of the iPad's many beneficial good points. you will learn the way to:
- Find your method utilizing the Maps app and the iPad's compass
- Sync and percentage photos, calendars, and phone information
- Use multiple app immediately with the hot multitasking feature
- Set up your electronic mail debts and skim the Web
- Shop on iTunes and the iBookstore for brand new tune, video clips, television exhibits, and books
- Customize your iPad via rearranging icons and organizing apps into folders
- Set parental controls and regulate privateness settings
- Edit Microsoft notice, Excel, and PowerPoint files
- Get equipped with the Notes, Calendar, and Contacts apps
And even more. become aware of the loads of fantastic issues your iPad can do with My New iPad and feature enjoyable doing it.
Read or Download My new iPad : a user's guide PDF
Similar personal computers books
With iPhoto '09, Apple's renowned photograph organizer and enhancing software is best than ever. regrettably, intuitive because it can be, iPhoto nonetheless has the ability to confuse somebody who makes use of it. that is why extra humans depend on our lacking handbook than the other iPhoto source. writer and manhattan instances tech columnist David Pogue offers transparent and aim tips on each iPhoto characteristic, together with new instruments akin to face reputation, position popularity in line with GPS facts, themed slideshows, on-line sharing, better modifying, and trip maps.
Construction on an summary of the elemental structure of the . internet Framework, Sams educate your self ASP. web in 24 Hours courses the reader via ASP. NET's uncomplicated constitution, functionality and dealing syntax (data forms, operators, features, net kinds etc). the original strategy exposes and explains either VB. internet and C#, together with examples for every.
Cet ouvrage traite de recommendations avanc? es de l. a. virologie informatique selon une double point of view: l'analyse de los angeles d? fense antivirale et les diff? rentes stages d'une attaque ? l'aide d'un code malveillant. Le aspect de vue undertake? est celui de l'attaquant dans los angeles mesure o? c'est le seul qui permet r?
This ebook presents a entire transition from JScript to the . web Framework/platform together with insurance of JScript. internet (language), ASP. internet, and home windows types. The ebook will talk about the language adjustments to ease the developer into operating with the recent syntax. after which a number of chapters on ASP. web will correlate the diversities among the previous ASP programming version and the recent .
- Mac OS X Bible, Panther Edition
- Building Robots With Lego Mindstorms : The Ultimate Tool for Mindstorms Maniacs
- PC World (January 2015)
- ASP in a nutshell: a desktop quick reference
Extra resources for My new iPad : a user's guide
If you find yourself wanting to zoom in closer on the Home screen, or within apps that don’t allow it, you can enable the accessibility feature called Zoom. Read Chapter 36 for instructions on how to enable it. Additional Ideas for Controlling Your iPad Touch gestures represent the primary way to control your iPad, so be sure to practice using the tap, scroll, and pinch gestures until they become second nature. By knowing these three commands, you’ll be able to get the most out of your iPad no matter which app you may be using at the time.
In case you find this battery percentage indicator annoying, you can turn it off (or on) by following these steps: 1. 2. 3. indb 16 From the Home screen, tap Settings. The Settings screen appears. Tap General. The General settings screen appears. Scroll down the right pane until you see the Battery Percentage on/off switch, as shown in Figure 2-6. Chapter 2 6/1/2010 11:59:46 AM The Battery Percentage on/off switch appears on the General settings screen. Figure 2- 6: 4. 5. Tap the Battery Percentage on/off switch.
4. 5. 6. From the Home screen, tap Notes. The Notes screen appears. Tap anywhere on the right side of the screen that looks like a yellow notepad. The virtual keyboard displaying letters appears (shown earlier in Figure 5-1). Start typing Everyo. Notice that when the virtual keyboard thinks it recognizes what you’re typing, it displays a suggested word, in this case Everyone, as shown in Figure 5-4. Tap the spacebar to let the virtual keyboard finish typing the suggested word automatically. ) Type more text.
My new iPad : a user's guide by Wallace Wang